I started this blog to share with you all my life and culture. Last month I hit 2k plus views and I’m super appreciative of the love and support that I’m being given. Big up unuh self always! Keep on sharing the love you showed me even to others and I’ll always do the same x.
So I was nominated by TashneeVMavee for the Versatile Blogger Award and I’m elated and couldn’t be more grateful. I want to thank you doll for acknowledging my work so much to even consider me as a nominee. Be sure to check out her amazing blog.
- Thank the person(s) who gave you the nomination.
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs. Also, inform them about the nomination.
- Tell the person(s) who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
My Nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award:
7 facts about me:
- I hail from one of the most beautiful island called Jamaica. You may see Xaymacan in my tag line and probably was wondering where is that. it is infact the original name before the island was renamed to what it is now, Jamaica. “Wi likkle but wi tallawah”
- I recently started my own foundation and its basically about providing basic back to school tools for underprivileged children back home in my community. Hoping to be up and in full force by January 2018. Being in education I know how tough theses parents have it and the hindrance it causes for the child so I’m definitely working hard to see this come to flourish.
- I’m very passionate about my Jamaican and West Indian culture. Yuh neva find a proudah Jamaican than me lol.
- I’m a freelance writer, I cover mostly cultural events and I do a bit of social media management as well. I work with SFL Style Magazine, Current-Situation and Lakol Magazine.
- I have a confession to make- I am a proud carnival junkie lol. I love carnival to di bone, everything about it and the ancestral history of it makes it even more worth my while.
- I have a twin brother and that’s pretty sweet.
- I am really scared of heights.
- Put the logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and link their blog.
- Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things About me :
1. What is the silliest thing you have ever done?
Hmmm I don’t think I’ve done any thing silly lol. Maybe this could be one…. for a school competition we did a skit and I was dress as a mad person acting all crazy haha
2. Where do you get your blogging inspiration from?
My blogging inspiration comes from my culture.
3. What is your dream country?
My dream country hmmmm…..I dont have one but i do have a dream continent and thats ofcourse the motherland Africa!
4. Luxuries or Love?
Definitely love don’t sell your soul.
5. What’s your best read ever?
Heal Thyself- Queen Afuna
My Nominees For The Mystery Blogger Award :
- What motivated you to start your blog?
- What is your favorite shopping website?
- Top 3 TV series?
- State one mantra you live by?
- Name one pet peeve?
Link to my Favorite Blog Post:
Protective Hairstyles https://kriystastylesliving.com/2017/07/03/summer-protective-hairstyles/
Stress Relieving Strategies https://kriystastylesliving.com/2017/05/15/stress-relieving-habbits/
Musing: Azede Jean-Pierre https://kriystastylesliving.com/2017/04/20/muse-azede-jean-pierre/